Before You Apply
Thank you for choosing Lakeland Bank.
This application process should take approximately 10 minutes, and you will need the following items:
- Driver's license or a passport
- U.S. social security number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Lakeland Bank
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting Lakeland Bank online. We look forward to helping you meet all your financial goals.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Follow Your Progress
- Step 1: Personal Information
- Step 2: Product Information
- Step 3: Fund Account
- Step 4: Confirmation and Switch Kit
- Call: (866) 224-1379